Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What I Did On My Summer Vacation


#10-Got Bacteria in My Ears



#9-Saw how the “Amish” made stuff is really imported from Florida (but they can make incredible sandwiches).






#8-Had my sinus’ massaged by a woman with German type hands.


#7-Saw a woman in a bathrobe trying to shoot a turtle in water while the dock she was on was shaking ninety to nothing.





#6-Saw an idiot nearly blow off his hand while talking holding a lit firecracker. 





#5-Got More Bacteria in My Ears (see #10)
#4-Wished I was a millionaire so I could build a General Store as a tourist trap and make another million.




#3-Rode on a train forward while eating lunch.




#2-Rode on a train backward while eating lunch.






#1-Went to a health food store and noticed they were selling organic (“wink, wink”) raspberries for $24 a pound.  Wished I was a vegan store owner so I could make some money on the poor saps who buy these raspberries.  










1 comment: